"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Monday, July 25, 2011

It's time for me to fly...

Literally and metaphorically. My flight leaves in just a few hours and I wanted to wrap up my 'In Haiti' blog. Yesterday as we were watching a sermon on TV and the pastor said a verse that just pulled the last year of my life together into a great few sentences. Proverbs 16: 1 and 3 Mortals make elaborate plans, but God has the last word. Put God in charge of your work, then what you've planned will take place. Mortals make elaborate plans but God has the last word. Means I can make all the right and wrong decisions I want to but God will always make his path. Put God in charge of your work, then what you've planned will take place. If I listen to God and follow him whole heatedly my plans will match up with his and they will happen. Well his plans happened. I have been wanting a change, a fresh start. He has given it to me. I am going back as a new person and coming home to a new life. It is beyond exciting yet so hard at the same time. My time here has flown by, and I am honestly not sure what to feel. I am happy to be seeing my family back home but I feel as if I am leaving my family behind. I hope and Pray that my joy is not stolen by Satan as I return home. I Pray that I can change and make new first impressions in the way I want to be seen. And I pray that Gods plans include Haiti sometime really soon. I'm sure he will, but it is so hard not knowing but that is why we have faith. I will continue this blog after returning home because God never stops working and I will never stop writing. To God be all the glory Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment