"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I don't know why.

I love my family, I love my friends, I love air conditioning, I love my new room, I love my future with school, and I love what is happening with my church; but I don't think that I can live here. I love Haiti way to much, and I can't stand thinking that I am not aloud to be there because I am too young to move on my own; and my family doesn't feel called to be there. I absolutely hate it, and I don't know what to do. Why can't God call my family too? I don't know why I posted this but I really needed to say it.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I feel the same way. My parents don't feel called to Haiti, but I do. I'm hoping that maybe one day I can answer my calling and go when I'm older, but I don't want to wait any longer...

    ReplyDelete