"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Monday, July 4, 2011

I refuse...

...I dont want to wait for someone else, to do what God has called me to do myself; Oh I could choose not to move but...I refuse... "I Refuse" by Josh Wilson That is one of my many theme songs for this trip. I just wanted to start my first day here with just me with a list of things I refuse to let hold me back this trip. I refuse to: Be fearfull - For God is with me Be weak - For God says Be STRONG AND COURAGEOUS Be Sad - Because this trip is what makes me Happy Be sick - For that is no fun ;] I REFUSE TO WASTE TODAY THINKING ABOUT A PLAN FOR TOMORROW. I REFUSE :) God knows were I am so I have no reason to feel lost. I know this trip is blessed a long with the people who made it happen. In christ, MacKenzie :o)

1 comment:

  1. Kenzie - You make us all so proud here back home. We do miss your smiling face and just knowing you are close enough to hug but we are so excited about all you are going to get to do while you are there.The enemy will try hard to discourage you and keep you focused on something else. I LOVE that music inspires you the way it does me. LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete