"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Song Love'em like Jesus

“Love'em like Jesus” Why didn’t anyone tell me, it was going to be hurt so bad the poverty I see, has already begun to make me sad. What do I do, how can I matter, where do you want me to start? I hear you say you’re on your way, just listen to your heart. Chorus: Listening to my heart, you tell me what to do Love'em like Jesus, then give them back to you. We’re on this bumpy, old dirt road with four more hours to go the empty eyes, their little faces fly by me outside this window. I wish I could hold these children, I wish could care for them all I close my eyes, say a silent prayer, I just want to answer your call. Chorus: Listening to my heart, you tell me what to do Love'em all like Jesus then give them back to you. Blessed to be an American, here I sit in this foreign land the needs are great and I am small, but I’m determined to do it all. Your word is true and I’m sure of it, you’ve called me to this place I’ll offer your love to all who need it until I see your precious face. Chorus: Listening to my heart, you tell what to do Love'em like Jesus then give them back to you. We keep on driving on that road - so many rocky miles to go. The week ahead is going to be hard but I know that I’m going to grow I know I’ll see their little faces, dirty feet and sweaty hands I will give my heart and soul to them, because that is your plan. I already feel a call to this place, to live my life and share I already feel I want to stay and show these children you care I cannot tell what my future may hold or when it will finally start But I hear you say, you’re on you’re way – just listen to your heart. Chorus: Listening to my heart, you tell me what to do Love'em like Jesus then give them back to you. Listening to my heart, you tell me what to do Love'em like Jesus, Just Love'em like Jesus (just voices) Listening to my heart, you tell me what to do I'll Love'em like Jesus, and give the back to You. I hope you enjoyed that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment