"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Thursday, April 22, 2010

July 18th Haiti

<3 July 18th 2009 <3 Les Cayes Haiti Bonswa! That’s Hello after 12pm! Like so so much I could scribble on the page all at once but let’s go slow…. Right now I’m on the compound sitting outside with Mary Scott. I’m FREAKING out at how Bella (Creole for pretty) it is here. I’m just wishing that I could live here for the rest of my life, “I never expected to love it here so much” -Hannah Montana Movie 2009. I mean I knew I would like it but never that I would want to uproot my life in the sates and move here me of all people NO WAY! Oh my gosh I am so positive that I want to come back next summer and I want to find a Creole curriculum and learn it ALL by then! The Wray’s are SO nice and I just love Tony and Tracey they are so nice and Oh the Cain girls So sweet! We have just a great team! Now some Haitian Dangers! 1.Vehicals have the ride of way. 2.There are no lanes. 3.Pot holes could be a pool (NO LIE). 4.There is NO speed limit. 5.Tap Tap’s (big bright buses) are OVER LOADED! 6.Tarantulas! EWWW 7.Everything is done the un-safe way. Well it’s time for dinner and I have to pull up my hair. Oh Happy 14th Eyleah! <3 Love, MacKenzie As you can see I was super EXCITED to be there and even more excited for what was to come! I'm going to try to post more of my journal through out the week. God Bless! PS: Mrs. Tracey is back from Haiti check out her blog to see what she did there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment