"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Monday, January 17, 2011

The new year brings great news.

If you have been keeping up with the Herrera’s you will know that they have moved from HCRM (In the mountains of Port Au Prince)and are now with a mission organization called CSI (Christian services international)(In Croix Des Bouquets). CSI is a perfect match for them I believe. They live above the medical clinic (which they are in charge of) in a house that can hold up to 13 people. They said they get a long well with the other missionary families and love the work they are doing. CSI is also home to HOPE orphanage, this orphanage holds twenty young girl’s ages three to thirteen. These girls are well cared for and well loved.  I tell you all this to keep you updated on the Herrera’s and to let you know some exciting news. The men in charge of CSI Mr. Greg and Mr. Jeff where the two people that would tell me if I could come and how much it would cost. The asked me to send them a letter of my testimony and what I hoped to do while I was in Haiti. Apparently they were pleased with what I had written because not only did they say I could come but it is even more affordably then I thought it would be. Mr. Greg and Mr. Jeff have blessed me beyond anything I could hope for I can’t wait to get to Haiti to meet all the members of CSI ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment