"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Monday, January 17, 2011

14 days and counting...

Since I have the "OK" from Mr. Jeff and Mr. Greg, I can book my flight at anytime. When I go and for how long is a part of my trip that I'm not in control of. In my head I was going for a month by myself, I would go in June and a team would come the first week of July and I would fly back with them once their week was over. But that was in my head. SO...anyways my parents are going to give me a date by the end of January. That's why I'm counting down. :) I will post as soon as I know when I get to go. I will also have information about Teams if you are interested. I'll Post soon, in the mean time check up on the Herreras on there blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment