"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Monday, January 17, 2011

December 13th 2010

For the past two weekends I have been so busy baking. I was lucky to have Mrs. Tracey here visiting to help me decorate the cupcakes the first weekend, but I sure wish she had been here this weekend. Now I love cupcake like really love them but, boy are they a lot of work! :) I baked and sold over 300 cupcakes in these past two weeks. It was a lot of work but God most deffinatly rewarded me! Thanks to the bake sale my Haiti fund is now up to $1,000. God Rocks, he really does. :) As if the news isn't exciting enough I've spent the past month with all the Herrera's. It was so nice to see all of them. Tony and Tracey were even talking about a possiblity of them moving from HCRM to a different place in Haiti called CSI (I really dont know what it stands for). To my knowledge CSI has an orphanage and a medical clinic (I'm sure there are other things there I just don't know what they are). Tony and Tracey would be running the medical clinc. I think it sounds like a great match for them. Right now they are praying about it, we will know more later about what they decid to do. If you want to check them out go to www.theherrerasinhaiti.blogspot.com Thanks for reading and have a MERRY CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment