"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you may go." Josuah 1:9

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 12th 2011

I don't have a lot to say about today. I'm just sad, so many people lost there lives a year ago and a city was destroyed. Here in America a year after a disaster we are practically back to normal (structurally) but there it looks almost the same way it did and hour after the earthquake. Just pray for Haiti, and pray for the people like the Herrera's. Pray that they see the things God wants’ them to do to help these people. I know God had a reason for the earthquake and I will never know that reason in my lifetime but I can help them and I'm going to. To God is the Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment